San Antonio Health Insurance
San Antonio is the seventh-largest city in the United States and the second-largest in Texas. With the downtown area’s River Walk and many festivals and tourist attractions, the city provides many opportunities for both visitors and residents to walk and participate in other healthy outdoor activities.
UniCare Life & Health Insurance Company San Antonio Health Plans
Other insurance plans we offer:
In addition to medical insurance plans, we offer dental plans
and Texas State-sponsored health plans
for the populace of San Antonio and all of Texas. We also provide Medicare-eligible plans
The online Visitors section of UniCare.com lets you:
- Learn more information about the health plans and other types of insurance from UniCare
- Locate insurance agents, pharmacies and medical professionals close to you; and
- Fill out or download enrollment forms
The Strength of UniCare
WellPoint, Inc., the parent company of UniCare Life & Health Insurance*, is the largest health benefits company in the United States.
UniCare and other WellPoint companies serve the health plan needs of approximately 35 million members
* Each affiliated company is a separate, independent legal entity for financial purposes and is solely responsible for its own contractual obligations and liabilities.
Medical facilities / Major Healthcare providers in San Antonio, TX:
UniCare provides access to one of Texas' largest healthcare provider networks.
You can choose from thousands of hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and medical specialists in San Antonio and the surrounding area, across Texas or nationwide.
And because our in-network providers have lower rates for UniCare members, your share of medical costs may be less.
Contact your San Antonio UniCare Agent if you need help.
If you have any questions at all about Texas health insurance
please don't hesitate to call your local UniCare Agent or contact a licensed agent
A licensed agent can be of assistance with:
- Exploring other Texas health care plans you may be interested in
- Deciding which Texas health care plan is right for you
- Understanding the dental and term life insurance options available
- Completing your application